Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In Five Years...

Whewww, scary to think I am about to graduate and will be looking for a job in less than a year. The projects we have completed throughout my time at Peace have laid a ground for where I might see myself in five years. I really like working with typography and placing things where they need to go on a page. If I could pick right now, in 5 years I could see myself designing invitations, cards, shopping bags, logos, etc. I want to work in a fun, easy-going atmosphere and want to be excited about going to work everyday. I want to love the people I work with and be able to talk with them about my projects, getting helpful feedback and critique. I feel like our critique sessions throughout my time at Peace have gotten me to where I am today. These sessions are very critical and help each of us move forward with our designs. I hope that I will be working somewhere, where I won't hesitate to ask them for feedback. With the economy the way it is, I am leaving my options open to anything and will be willing to work in any position. Not every day you get your dream job, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment